These rules set the parameters for accessing the TechBerg website, which may be accessed at https://techberg.co/.
We imply that you accept these terms and conditions by using this website. Use TechBerg only if you accept the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The terms “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to the user who accesses this website and accepts the terms and conditions of the Company. These terms also apply to the privacy statement, disclaimer notice, and any agreements. There are several ways to refer to our company: “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Ours,” and “Us.”
Both the Client and ourselves are referred to as “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us.”All terms refer to the provision of the Company’s specified services to the Client in the most reasonable manner, in accordance with and subject to applicable Dutch law, and the offering, acceptance, and consideration of payment requisite to deliver the assistance to the Client. It is expected that the words used above, as well as any others used in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she/they, all have the same meaning.
Unless otherwise specified, TechBerg and/or its licensors are the exclusive owners of the intellectual property rights in all content on the site. Intellectual property is subject to all reserved rights. Subject to the limitations stated in these terms and conditions, you may use this for your own personal use from TechBerg.
You must not:
- Republish material from TechBerg
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from TechBerg
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from TechBerg
- Redistribute content from TechBerg
Users are able to post and exchange ideas and information in defined areas of this website. TechBerg does not monitor, edit, publish, or evaluate Comments before they are posted online. The ideas and viewpoints shared in the comments do not represent those of TechBerg, its affiliates, or its agents. Comments reflect the thoughts and opinions of the person who posted them in terms of their views and ideas. To the extent authorised by applicable laws, TechBerg disclaims all responsibility for the Comments and any obligations, damages, or expenses incurred in connection with the use, posting, or appearance of the Comments on this website.
TechBerg reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to take down any Comments that are objectionable, offensive, or break the rules.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the essential rights and consent to post the Comments on our website, and you have been given permission to do so.
- The Comments do not violate any patents, trademarks, or other types of third-party intellectual property rights.
- There is no unlawful, offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable material that violates someone’s privacy in the Comments.
- The purpose of the Comments shall not be to solicit or promote any business, custom, existing commercial, or unlawful activity.
By providing TechBerg with the permission to use, reproduce, edit, and authorise others to use, reproduce, edit, and authorise others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any form, format, or media, you offer TechBerg a non-exclusive licence.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Without prior written permission, the following organizations may link to our website:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Distributors of online directories may link to our website in the same way that they connect to the websites of other businesses included in the directory.; and
- Except for soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising clubs, which are not permitted to link to our website.
These organisations are permitted to link to our home page, publications, or other website content as long as the link satisfies the following requirements: (a) it is not misleading in any way; (b) it makes no inference that the connecting party is endorsing, sponsoring, or otherwise approving; and (c) it is appropriate for the linking party’s website.
Other link requests from the following categories of organizations may be considered and approved:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
If we decide that: (a) the link will not reflect poorly on us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organisation has no past issues with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink more than makes up for the absence of TechBerg; and (d) the link will be in the context of general resource information, we will approve link requests from these organisations.
They are welcome to do so as long as the link complies with the following requirements: (a) is truthful; (b) does not erroneously suggest sponsorship, support, or approval of the linking party or its goods or services; and (c) is appropriate for the linking party’s website.
If you are one of the organisations mentioned in paragraph 2 above and would want to link to our website, kindly get in touch with us via email at TechBerg. List any URLs from which you intend to link to our site, as well as any URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Be sure to include your name, your organisation name, contact information, and the URL of your website in your submission. A answer is anticipated in two to three weeks.
The following url can be used by authorised organisations to link to our website:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- The usage of a unified resource locator (URL) that is linked to; or
- By describing our Website in any other way that makes sense in the context and format of the linked party’s website’s content.
Without a trademark licence agreement, the TechBerg logo and any other artwork cannot be used for linking purposes.
You may not insert frames around our Web pages that change the visual presentation or appearance of our Website without our express written consent.
Any content on your website is not our responsibility. In the event of any issues resulting from your website, you promise to defend us and hold us harmless. There shouldn’t be any links on any website that could be construed as libellous, pornographic, or unlawful, or that violate any third-party rights in any way or that support such violations.
Reservation of Rights
Any and all connections to our website, as well as specific links to our website, may be requested to be deleted at our discretion. You agree to immediately cut off all connections to our website if we ask you to. Both the linking policy and these terms and conditions are open to change at any time. If you continue to connect to our website, you accept these linking terms and conditions and agree to abide by them.
Removal of links from our website
You are welcome to get in touch with us and let us know at any time if you discover any links on our website that are offensive for any reason. We will consider requests to delete links, but we are not required to comply with them or to contact you directly.
We make no guarantees as to the accuracy, completeness, or correctness of the information on this website, its availability, or the upkeep of its contents.
We disclaim any and all claims, warranties, and conditions relating to this website and its use to the fullest extent permissible by applicable law. Nothing included in this disclaimer shall be deemed to:
- minimize or eliminate our or your responsibility in the case of death or personal injury
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or dishonesty;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not allowed by law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that are not permitted by relevant law to be excluded.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set forth in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer are as follows: (a) are subject to the terms of the preceding sentence; and (b) all obligations arising under this disclaimer, whether based in contract, tort, or for breach of statutory duty, are governed by these terms.
As long as the website, its content, and its services are provided without charge, we won’t be responsible for any kind of loss or harm.